Save up to 15% on your domestic or commercial energy bills
- Our award-winning, energy saving additive can be used in any wet heating system.
- Independent tests show it is proven to save up to 15% on heating bills.
- No fuss installation – it takes just 30 minutes to install in an average three bed house.
How it works
- Due to the surface tension of fluid and imperfections in materials inside heating systems optimal thermal contact is not made.
- When dosed the additive stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
- This increases the thermal contact which improves heat transfer rate and heating efficiency.
- This results in rooms reaching determined temperature quicker and staying warmer for longer.
- Return water temperature is lower which allows boilers to condensate more efficiently and recover more latent heat.
- Less fuel is consumed to maintain thermostatically set temperature.
How long does it last?
The additive will remain in a closed central heating system without any deterioration of energy savings for at least four years, according to tests.
Is it dangerous?
Our product is not dangerous to touch. It has the official classification of a “mild irritant” but carries no hazardous threat.